Sunday, February 6, 2011

Adios Mexico

We've been back from Mexico for more than a week and I think I'm finally coming out of my depression a little. It's pretty tough to leave +30 degree weather and come back to -30 degrees (even if -30 only lasted one day.) It's also pretty tough to readjust to the low levels of sun here - I was using my sunshine lamp twice a day last week (instead of the recommended once a day) just to make it through.

Needless to say we had a fabulous trip. We left the resort only once for a quick trip to Bucerias for some shopping and lunch at our favourite restaurant. The majority of my time at the resort was spent on the beach. Endless hours reading and watching the flocks of pelicans breeze by. Sigh. Only another 12 months and I'll be back there again.

Our bus ride into Bucerias. In 5 words - sit down and hang on!


No comments:

Post a Comment